March 08, 2007

FLY

Miss Thing - "Mom?"

distracted cooking, cleaning, reading - not even looking up - "Umm, yeah?"

Miss Thing - "what does FLY mean?"

I barely look up over my glasses - "You're joking, right? Cuz you're 9 after all."

Miss Thing - "no, NO - Like You're so FLY."

Me - "What the...??? Where did you hear that?"

Miss Thing - "Just..... what does it mean?"

Me - "That you are really cool. Or....."

Miss Thing - "Or what?"

Me - "If its a guy saying it to a girl, it means she's really pretty."

Miss Thing - "African americans have a really interesting way of talking.
Did you notice that they do all the RAP music?"

Me - "Ya don't say?"

8 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

Hahahahahaha, hahahahahahaha!
I love it!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Sherry said...

SNORTING SNORTING SNORTING SNORTING

CAN'T BREATHE

OHMYGOD

SNORT LAUGH SNORT LAUGH

I love that girl.

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

ROFLMASS off. :)

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is not true.

African Americans do NOT do ALL the rap music...

They just do all the rap music that anybody will actually listen to. :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hee hee hee....your daughter, she is a funny one!! Wonder where that came from?!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute Jaymonster...I actually like Eminem...LOL

And I HATE Rap!

Sharpie, that girl of yours is a **sharp** one!

I did some snorting of my own Sherry! LOL

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute Jaymonster, I actually like Eminem! LOL...And I HATE Rap!

Sharpie, that girl of yours is a **sharp** one!

Sherry, I did some snorting of my own when I read this one!

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid double posts! Sorry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home