February 01, 2007

If We Were Playing Clue

The game would have ended with Sherry jumping up and down and screaming "In Yo Face!" (or something like that) and proceeding to solve the mystery.

It was Susan (aka. Love Her, But She May Need Help Since She Comes Here To Often and I Have Nothing To Say) with the Misaligned Router in Northford. Sheesh.

Tuns out, the whole ordeal is unbelievably, a coincidence. A big, scary, I may shit-my-pants ordeal. I will make an even more conscience effort to not speak of anyone I know FOR REAL.

*wipes head with towel - thankful that is over*

And. Thank you all for you support and kind words. They were very powerful and meaningful. I physically exhaled reading Blue's comment that no one should hold that much power over me (seconded by others). Wow. I never thought of it that way. You ladies, and gentlemen, are very wise. Things that happen carry over, don't they? Into your life? Into your head?

An amazing thing happens when you teach. When you first start out you are going to set the world on fire. For me, teaching what I know and do best to a bunch of college kids was a dream job. I was going to change them.

Funny thing is, after 3 years, they have changed me. And for the better. I am more empathetic (and God knows I needed a big spoonful of that, right Sherry?), and flexible. They have taught me that everyone learns differently. They have taught me that everyone needs validation everyday.

I have learned as much from them as they have from me.

I feel the same way about all of you.

*smiles*

Ok, that's enough with all of the love crap - bring on the Sleep Over - countdown T-minus 3 days. I am SURE I will have something to write about then.

4 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! I've got my eye on you! =;)

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Sheri said...

woohoo! I'm so glad you got that straightened out and are going to stick around.

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmm, perhaps it's not that you lack empathy. Or, shall I clarify that you didn't lack empathy to begin with, but, it all had much a'do about how we were raised, the intolerance for all things not the "right" way (thank GOD we took the highway, if you get my drift). It's not the absence of empathy that opened your eyes to your students, but your mind that was already ajar.

I certainly would NOT have yelled "In YO face!", but instead, done some interprative dance of the winning. Bitches.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

w00t! Sharpie's staying!

*hugs computer monitor*

-Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home