February 22, 2006

Pardon Me While I Put A Hammer Through The Monitor

I am trying hard NOT to see how many pieces a LCD screen can fracture into - because I can't seem to customize this header! FUCK! So excuse the appearance while I call my nerd sister and her nerder husband to figure out code.... Who the fuck thought I'd ever be asking that question. FUCK! FUCK!

Being a designer - the standard crappy template just won't do. BUT I AM ON A MAC PEOPLE!!!!!! Nothing is easy!! They no longer MAKE Internet Explorer for the MAC! What?! Netscape works alright - but standard for us is Safari. A craptastic program mostly - EXCEPT on BLOGGER! Fuck! Triple Fuck!

So, while I figure out what to do - I leave you with this.

Do NOT buy Fat Free Sour Cream (for your tacos for dinner) because you work out for OVER an hour EVERY motherfucking day 'til your cooch is wearing a gym towel around its lips and you clothes walk themselves to the laundry and STILL do not see any movement the scale. And you WANT to be the Biggest Loser. It tastes like ass. I'm just sayin.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Sheri said...

I think the header looks great! I like the way she's gnawing on the duck. lol Can I link you on my blog? Fat free sour cream IS ass. For me, it ranks right up the with fat free mayo

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Sharpie said...

Sheri, I would be so delighted to be linked! It's like going steady - I'm all giddy now!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home