November 22, 2006

OK - I'm OVER the whole Hate thing......

And I'm moving on to thankful.

With Thanksgiving riding up my ass like a cheap pair of undies,
I give you my List of What I am Thankful For:

1. My health - I'm not talking about the annoying cough I have - I mean that I am HERE and healthy and HERE.

2. My husband - though he makes me crazy some times - he always makes me feel loved, wanted, needed and special - even if he IS laughing at me as I fall down the stairs. Bastard.

3. My kids - God, they are my everything. They are who I want to be when I grow up. They are smart, warm, loving creatures with endless amounts of wisdom and truth.

4. My Sister - She makes me laugh Every DAY. And THAT is something to be thankful for. She always there for me - no matter what - she's on my side.

5. The Rest of My Nutbag Family - Crazy as they are - they mean well. And they know how to LAUGH. Mainly at others - but laugh, none the less.

6. The end of the semester - YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. For teaching and my classes - come on baby - just a few more weeks.

7. My jobs - I know I bitch - but I love what I do - how I do it. I am so blessed - I could not ask for more.

I am also thankful to all of my internet friends - with whom I share things and they in return. Who I feel genuinely care about me and I about them.

Happy Thanksgiving All!!

3 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Great list! I'm glad you're feeling a bit more perky. I missed ya.

A lot.

-Blue

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. I love the list.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Violet said...

I'm so happy you're back! Hope this means you're feeling better. And congrats on being almost done with this semester!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home