April 22, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

WOW, is it April already? Yes, I suppose it is and I sincerely apologize for my lack of appearances over here. Damn Facebook!

Soooooooooooo, how are all of you? I hope well!

I am feverishly trying to do many things at the same time this week which include the following:

1. WORK, OMG, WORK, so much freaking work, which I am HAPPY about as I have my own business and NO WORK = NO FOOD.

2. Grad school. 2 classes. Out of 4 and then I am DONE. They are KILLER!

3. Prepare for Lil Man's 9th Birthday party. We are having a Mobile Trailer filled with full-size video games for non-stop and no quarters required. It should be fun as I found this in another town and no one around here has seen it yet. Downside? 20 little 9 year old boys at my house.

4. Need to make Lil Man's birthday cake. I am going to go with the video game theme and make a Pac Man screen cake, or at least try. Need to get stuff for that.

5. CLEAN.

6. Buy Lil Man a B-day present and some paper plates. (Making a list from here)

7. Begin to freak out that NEXT WEEK is Lil Man's Communion and I have nothing done. Well, not nothing, but I have A LOT to do!!

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

Those trailors are AWESOME!!! That is a brilliant idea, wish I would have thought of it! The boys will LOVE it.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Facebook has taken over my life too. Isn't it fun?

My dad scolded me in front of my friends for dropping an F-bomb.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home