February 11, 2009

The Jonas Brothers May Be Losing The Good Fight

As I walked past the bathroom last night, I not only can see the steam coming from under the door, but I can hear that Miss Thing has brought her iPod Speaker in there and it is blasting. I have heard it in there before and I usually chuckle to myself. She'll stay in there long enough to peel the paint, at least that's what my father used to yell to my sister and I.

As I walk past, I realize that it isn't her usual Jonas Brothers drool, but a song I KNOW. I KNOW IT WELL! I walk closer and I can hear her singing along to Ozzy's Crazy Train. And it's on repeat. Going off the rails on a Crazy Train, again and again.

YES!

The Jonas Brothers may be plastered all over her walls, but the seed DH and I planted is starting to grow. Or maybe it is Guitar Hero. Either way, I would like to think my hair band love affair has penetrating that sickly boy band allure.

Miss Thing, welcome to the Crazy Train!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

Off Topic: Yesterday when I TRIED to come on here, it said "Private: Sorry you have not been invited to view this blog!"

I got all panicky and in true form for myself, my brain started racing. "oh no...what have I done? What did I write in the last comment I wrote? etc...I thought I had been BANNED!!!!!

This morning I decided to try again, and it worked!

Whew!

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lana - When people stop blogging, they usually just put it into limbo like that.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Ashley // Our Little Apartment said...

I just wrote a post about a career crisis going on in my little 20-something head, and one of my readers directed me to your blog.

Just wanted to say hello! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home