February 15, 2008

Uno, Dos, Tres, Quattro!!

I have been tagged by my sister for The Four Things Meme, so here goes...

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Worked in the office of a Chemical Company (which stunk so bad I gagged every morning)
2. Antique Shop refinishing furniture
3. Waitress/Bartender
4. Art Director/Creative Director/Graphic Designer

4 places I've been:

1. Jamaica
2. St. Lucia
3. Florida
4. Cayman Islands

4 movies I've watched over and over:

1. Breakfast Club
2. Something About Mary
3. Pet Detective 1 and 2
4. Swimming with Sharks (best movie ever)

4 shows I watch:

1. Biggest Loser
2. Vegas
3. Survivor
4. All VH1 Reality Shows (Rock of Love 2, My Fair Brady, Celebrity Rehab, Scott Baio is 46 - all of them are train wrecks and I have decided this season I actually DISLIKE all of them. Really dislike.)

4 places I'd rather be right now:

1. In my bed
2. On vacation
3. At my Graduate School graduation
4. Italy

4 favorite things I eat:

In this case it will have to be USED to eat since I have been dieting for the last 6 weeks, but here goes...

1. sushi
2. chips and dip
3. seafood of any kind
4. cheesecake

4 places I've lived:

1. Naugatuck, CT
2. Hamden, CT (4 different residences there)
3. Prospect, CT

that's it - only 3

4 things I look forward to this new year:

1. Getting skinny
2. Watching my kids blossom in every way.
3. Continuing to pick away at my graduate degree.
4. Getting skinny and fitting into that hot bathing suit.

I am sure everyone has already done this - but it you haven't tag you're it!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lana M. said...

thanks for the post - I just stole it! : )

Speaking of swimsuits...I got A Boston Proper catalog yesterday, and they have our swimsuit in a tankini. I ordered the top (I am a mom of 5, having given birth to 4 of them, I need the help.) But they also have THE cutest straw bag. I have to be good though, so I'm not gonna order it. yet. I hadn't heard of BP before. They have CUTE things. If I reach my goal, I'm going on a shopping spree!

http://www.bostonproper.com/jump.jsp?itemID=10103&itemType=PRODUCT&iPgID=83&path=1%2C2%2C177%2C21%2C83&iProductID=10103

 

Post a Comment

<< Home