January 22, 2008

How I May Lose My Mind This Week

This week I have the following:

The kids home yesterday and TWO half days (Wednesday and Thursday)

Work. LOTS of work.

8 (EIGHT) grad school assignments due, including an interview with another professional Graphic Designer. My favorite assignment is the creation of a Self-Portrait in Cubism from paper. Picasso, I am not.

A mandatory faculty meeting Wednesday night.

A mandatory Meet and Greet with my biggest client in a social setting - one that will have food and drink - none of which I can touch. And when I am nervous - I do both.

An oil change appointment.

Continue to find time for the 30 minutes of cardio I have been squeezing in since last Friday.

2 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Laura said...

The oil change appointment would be the one that would unglue me. They always have and I don't know why. Well I do know why. It's the having to say "no" to the 50 trillion things they want to sell me along with the oil change. January is such a strange month of trying to keep it all together.

 
At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of things to do.

I love the assignment, though. Have fun with it - sounds like a great way to get your frustrations out in a creative manner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home