December 18, 2006

Do I Qualify For The Over-Achiever Discount?

Final grades are in this morning for those Death-Of-Me-And-My-Non-Existent-Social-Life-Not-That-I-Had-Much-Of-One-To-Begin-With Master's courses.

Drumroll, please......................

100 in History of Graphic Design
96.73 in Graduate Seminar

BOO-YAH!!

2 BIG FAT STINKIN A's.

Overachiever much, yes please.
I am happy - yes. Happy they are OVER and even more. I will NEVER take 2 courses at the same time again.

A week until Christmas and I have all shopping done, NONE wrapped. Can anyone say GIFT BAG??!!
I baked 3 kinds of cookies - not my usually 15 different kinds. Oh well. Something has to give.

Decorations are up - sorta - we are LAME this year.

Christmas cards are sent and received.

My end of year billing is done and sent.

Bring it Santa - I'm just gettin started.

3 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am totally impressed. Way to go supermom!! Someone deserves a big fat margerita!

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger VTek said...

Way to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home