November 30, 2006

Oh The Whorror.....

Now I've told you BEFORE that I am a HUGE Kid Rock fan. And I have been known to justify some really offensive behavior/lyrics - but the latest news has even me scratching my head.

Pam Anderson & Kid Rock are divorcing. THAT is NOT newsworthy OR shocking - actually there was a Divorce Pool - Ya know it ain't gonna last when they got a Divorce Pool out on you. BUT, it's the REASON they are splitting that has me puzzled.



According to reports, Kid Rock sat through the screening of BORAT (that's grounds for divorce in and of itself), which Pamela plays a slutty character in, and went off the deep end. Called her a SLUT and a WHORE. Said she embarrassed herself, degraded herself - that HE. COULD. NOT. BELIEVE. SHE. DID. IT.

Uh.Hello. Is this thing on?

Have you MET each other?
Pam this is Kid. Kid this is Pam.

Couldn't believe it, huh? Cuz she FOOLED you so much with her acting abilities in say BAYWATCH, or VIP or BARBWIRE or STACKED???? EVERY character she plays is a tramp with HUGE boobs, is this really a surprise?? She has become who she IS from her sex escapades.

AND have you SEEN the sex tape? YOU BOTH HAVE SEX TAPES for Pete's sake.

And not for nothing, I stand by the fact that KID must have balls to go out with her even after seeing her and Tommy on that tape - another man might feel he didn't.....uh, measure up.

So, less than 4 months and they call it quits. I've worn cheap shoes that gave me blisters for longer.
Crazy kids.

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger notasoccermom said...

Amen, sister. Amen.
I'm also a closet Kid fan. When I was 21, we had his CD on repeat all the time at our apartment. Even today, when I meet someone with the name Jm, I have to stop myself from saying " Jimmy, Jimmy! Uh, Ji-Ji Jimmy, Jimmy!!"
Sad, huh?

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam looks pretty smokin' hot in that photo.

Sad they're divorcing, but like we didn't see it comin'.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

Can't say as I'm familiar with Kid except that I loved what he did in Osmosis Jones.

He's clearly just can't appreciate fine art, LOL.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing too hard to type something intelligent...

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger JayMonster said...

Even as an animated character, she was "Striperella"!

So, I guess she could always say, she is not a slut... she was just drawn that way ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home