November 28, 2006

Christmas Pictures 2006

These were taken while waiting for the amazing number of white trash families to finish up their debauchery in for their annual Christmas Poses at a local mall picture place. WHY would you take a family photo, albeit it a Christmas photo, in ripped jeans and sweatshirts? Just me?? And here's a tip - bring a fucking comb! Even the disgusting photo-whore complete with LARGE tattoo across her NECK looked at them wearily. I'm not saying don't be yourself - but, clean up a little.






You would never know from this picture that Lil Man has a double ear infection that ruptured one ear drum and a frame rattling cough and that Miss Thing had pink eye, ear infection and a two-pack a day hacking cough, would you?

Outfits courtesy of American Girl Store and the WORST STORE ON EARTH Burlington C.F.

(Can cross off one thing off list - Christmas cards ordered and will be here on Dec. 8th.)

7 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pefectly adorable - and I got absolutely NO germ vibes from them. They do faux healthy really well.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger JayMonster said...

Absolutely adorable!

Did you actually go and purchase pictures after taking these? Seems like there really is no need.

I also marveled at the line of... as you so eloquently put it... trash, awaiting pictures this year at our studio.

All I kept thinking to myself, if "You really want to remember looking like THAT?"

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

LOL- crackin up about your experience at the mall.
Great pictures. :)
Lovin the outfits. :)

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They look so cute!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH...the cuteness...make...it...stop...am...overcome...must...look...away........

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA I have seen that vest before! Could be because MY HUSBAND and his guys wore the SAME THING...I AM SO PISSED AT HIM NOW! He told me he they went to a store that specialized in mens suits and bought them there. I HATE Burlington myself! BTW that is a very cute picture! Bless their hearts for being so sick

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

They are adorable! And so well behaved. Can you come whip my two into shape please?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home