June 16, 2006

A Few Definitions

VIGILANTE:

: a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily


SLANDER:

1 : the utterance of false charges or misrepresentations which defame and damage another's reputation
2 : a false and defamatory oral statement about a person.


THREATEN:

to warn that one will do harm or cause damage



Name calling, bullying and legal terms are not getting you anywhere - you pathetic windbag. The only reason you bait on is in hopes that there will be a surge of influx to your unoriginal, contentless site.

Boycott all you like. I'm sure those 3 visitors you get will make a huge impact on my life. NOT. I don't write this blog for you asshole. I write it for me.

I suggest if you don't like the way I play - you take your ball and GO HOME!! Fucking Retard.

7 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Miguelita said...

I am just guessing who you are talking about. I will NOT click over and feed her pathetic need for attention.

I will only speculate that she is desperate to increase her dwindling traffic. Maybe she thought "Ice Cream Sociopath" was going to be about her.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger BSumner said...

I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about. But I hope they leave you alone.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

I've no idea either...

Stick to your guns, girl.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Louise said...

I've no idea either, but I'm willing to chime in with another chorus of "fucking retard" if it helps.
In any case you know you're doing well when you start getting hate mail, but it's always bullshit so don't take it to heart.

 
At 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever felt like you have walked into a crazy conversation that would require several hours and a few mixed drinks to make sense of?
This is the first time I've been to this site, so I'm an immediate de-lurker. Just wanted to say/type; Damn! You deliver an impressive smackdown!

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger JayMonster said...

I guess I missed something here, but basically as I see it, if they have some reason to want to boycott you... they are not people I am interested in knowing anyway.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger MrsEvilGenius said...

I have no idea who-

Oh wait ... Fucking Retard ... I know her! She's the I-have-nothing-original-so-I'll-skewer-other-bloggers chick.

How sad. Little people. Little lives. *sob*

You know I've got ya'll's backs.

-Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home