December 10, 2009

And So...

It's December 10th. Just mere weeks away from Christmas. And the truth of the matter is... I have no desire to have the holidays come. A more accurate explanation is that I would simply like to check out. Check out of all the holiday mess. Check out entirely for awhile and just be left alone.

Depressed much? Yep. I am.

Not that there is any particular reason, except for maybe, everything in general.

The simple truth is that I am not happy. I am trying to figure out who I am after all these years and... I just don't know who that is anymore. I have tried to be happy being everything to everyone and at the end of the day... I just feel spent.

So... now what?

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

I've given up trying to figure it all out. I'm just me - whatever that means. Some days I'm sweet and some days I'm not. Some days I'm happy and some days I'm pissy. Some days things annoy me and other days they don't.
When you figure it all out, fill me in, k?
Hugs!!
xoxo
LBC

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Lana said...

amen!

That is all....I know EXACTLY how you feel.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jenny Wynter said...

Heya, I do hope you're feeling better my dear, seems like a long time between blog entries.

Just wanted to stop in and say hi, long time I know, has been quite the year! I'm back blogging again though (just at comicmummy.com ) after a very very long break!

I really do hope you're okay, I've been struggling a lot this year with similar issues, am finally emerging from the fog. Hope you feel better soon. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home